Pages - Menu

Friday, June 13, 2014

Encoding / Decoding | Oracle ADF

Hi,

Today and After my coming back from the long vacation, i will talk about something different required for any Application which is "Data Encryption".

as we work with Oracle ADF Applications, we have to implement a small / Quick Solution to Encrypt Data based on customer request or any confidential Data like user passwords !

like any Programming language, we have different encryption techniques to build such solutions, the simplest way is to use Base64 Encoder / Decoder otherwise you have to build your encryption algorithms for more professional way.
  • I will build new class under Oracle ADF DataModel to Encode / Decode User Passwords, before posting / Retrieving From Database Attribute (main method only for test).
    - Encode Decode Method Parameters (_string your target word, type --> 1 : Encode & 2 : Decode).

  • Now, we can implement in Oracle ADF DataModel under Getter/Setter for your Encrypted Attributed and while Validating User / Password in the log-in process.




 Regards !

16 comments:

  1. Hey,,, Really nice post. I read whole post and encoding is very useful for oracle.
    S&M consultants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank! Helped a lot! but with this one works perfectly!
    encoder decoder online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving this topic this is helpful for Informatica learners and helpful to the online training class oracleadfonlinetraining

    ReplyDelete


  4. I appreciate what you folks are as a rule up as well. This kind of astute work and scope! Keep up the brilliant works folks I've added you all to my blog roll.

    Oracle adf online training in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really helpful for the users of this site. I am also searching about these type of sites now a days.
    Best Oracle ADF Course in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. My spouse and I love your blog and find almost all of your posts to be just what I’m looking for. Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and the detailed information you provide. I found another one blog like you Oracle ADF.Actually I was looking for the same information on internet for Oracle Application Development Framework and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks once more for all the details.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this blog. The content is beneficial and useful. Very informative post. Visit here to learn more about Data Warehousing companies and Data analytics Companies. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. Thanks once more for all the details.Visit here for Top Big Data Companies.

    ReplyDelete